Monday, August 02, 2010

Not Memorable, Mom

My daughters did not like my last 2 blogs......."Not memorable, Mom." was my oldest's comment. I was taking them out to dinner, and when I asked them if they had read them, they just looked at each other and made faces........Stacie, (the oldest), said "Well there was something in there where you went off on a tangent that was somewhat OK." When I asked which part, she said "I don't know." and then made the comment above.

I then proceeded to spend money on them at dinner AND after dinner when Stacie felt the need to "look" at new makeup..........If nothing else, I can count on their honesty......Their biggest complaint was that I was in error when I said that I was the only one in the family that liked cucumbers. OK, I stand corrected........No one reads this darn thing anyway.......

2 comments:

Tha Docta said...

I like cukes too, btw. I've got many vines in the garden and I eat them with hummus.

Deb Ennis said...

Hummus? What kind of child did I raise??