Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bonding Moments.....

Alright......I am watching two of my grandsons for the next 3 days. No problem, right? Mom-mom and Pop-pop's house is a great place to stay! I do have toys and stuff, and a Wii...they love the Wii.... I raised 4 kids, I can do this....

Nathan is 5 and Kevin will be 4 on August 30th ....my little tow-headed babes, they are my joy.....let's hope it stays that way.

Not that I anticipate any difficult times, it's just that when my youngest child was a little girl, at the first sign of screaming over something, I would open my mouth and the older 3 would say "I know, give her what she wants." It was just easier, ya know? She turned out alright.....

So Mommy and Daddy are pulling out of the driveway and Kevin is crying.......Awww..... is he missing them already??

"What's the matter, buddy?'

"I want to watch the movie from the beginning." Nathan was watching Spiderman 3....

"I think we can do that." Give him what he wants..........So far so good.....

No comments: