Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Booooorrrrrrrrring!!

Is my life so boring that I can't think of one single thing to talk about? The most exciting thing happening to me these days is the fact that the new fall season has started on TV.............I don't like television that much. Well, that isn't really true. I like television, but I feel like such a lump when I watch it. There are things to be done, letters to be written, homework to be done, people to talk to, crafts to be crafted, bills to pay, books to read, housework to be done, clothes to wash.........and I sit watching a rerun of Seinfeld that I have seen 25,000 times, mouth open ready to repeat the script word for word and laugh at the same lines I have laughed at 25,000 times before. I then wake up for work in the morning and find I have no clean underwear because I haven't done the wash for 2 weeks. Yeesh...........I should be exercising, cleaning, volunteering for Katrina relief, babysitting my grandsons, creating a family history, scrapbooking the 35 years of photographs I have, and trying to get ahead at work (don't get me started there, I am in over my head)......I just don't feel like it........Maybe it will pass...........Oh , Oh , Oh, the season premiere of "Lost" is on!! Later.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.