Friday, July 08, 2005

Some of My Favorite Movie Lines

Just for fun....Here are some of my favorite movie lines. Can you name the movie, characters, and/or situation surrounding the line? (This should be a cake walk for you movie guys! Most are too famous to get wrong, but the key is they are some of my favorites.) One is actually from a television show. Can you name it?

In no particular order:

"What we have heah (here) is failure to communicate."

"Arugala, it's a veg-i-ta-ble!"

"He did not choose wisely."

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

"You can't handle the truth!!"

"Dying' ain't much of a livin', boy."

"The yoots? What is a yoot?"

"Badges?We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

"Hello, My name is Talking Tina, and I am going to kill you"

"The shoes, right? The shoes are tragic."

"This was no boating accident!"

"I have green sandwiches and brown sandwiches.....It's either very new cheese or very old meat."

"I have one word for you... 'Plastics!'"

5 comments:

Tha Docta said...

I shall start with the movies:
Cool Hand Luke
My Blue Heaven
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (it's actually "He chose poorly", but I won't nitpick).
Jaws
A Few Good Men
The Outlaw Josey Wales
My Cousin Vinnie
Treasure of the Sierra Madre (and if you change "Badges" to "Badgers", it's UHF!)
Twilight Zone (I think--the TV show)
I don't know
Jaws again
Not sure
The Graduate

I could name most characters and situations, but I'll leave that for someone else...this would be a long comment.

Anonymous said...

Then be my guest and blog my site! I can't believe I got you on 2, I wasn't expecting that, and DARN I knew I got that Raiders one wrong! I always want to say wisely because he told them to choose wisely, I believe.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the green and brown quote should go..."I have green sandwiches and brown sandwiches. What kind are the green sandwiches? It's either very new cheese or very old meat"

Zimm said...

Wow, Shawn...you took the fun out of that for everyone right away! ;)

I didn't know as many, but I knew quite a few. Also, I don't know the sandwich one either.

Tha Docta said...

Where'd you go? New posts, please.