Thursday, June 16, 2005

Newbie!

Well, here I sit. I have stared at this screen for what seems to be a decade, when in fact it has been about 30 seconds. I am a middle-aged grandmother who created a blog. What was I thinking? Until about 2 months ago I would have guessed a blog to be something I needed to clean up off the floor.

The weird thing is, when I was growing up, to have someone read your personal journal was an absolute sin! I can remember hiding in a closet with a flashlight trying to pry open my sister's diary so I could find out all of her secrets. (Sorry, Pat) Here we are in the days of anonymous cyberspace spilling our guts to the whole world. We can say anything we want and the possibility runs from just your family seeing it (or not dependent upon if you tell them about it), to it being broadcast on the nightly news. By the way, I am 5'6", blonde, blue eyes, with an hourglass figure........(You don't know!)

Truth is, my son has a blog "The Doctor's Office" I would put a link to it here, but I don't know how.http://doclove.blogspot.com/ OOOOI think I just learned how! I feel like I am spiraling downward, I can't figure out what to do next. Maybe I will just hit publish and see what hap

2 comments:

Tha Docta said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! You'll enjoy this. It's fun.

Deb Ennis said...

The old meeting the new! I think it will be!